An alarm system for your home is a great investment. Having the system in place gives you peace of mind knowing that your home is protected as well as giving you a potential savings on your home insurance.
- Homes without security systems are about 3 times more likely to be broken into than homes with security systems.
- Most (62.4%) of residential burglaries in 2005 for which time of occurrence was known took place during the day, between 6 am and 6 pm.
- A burglary takes place in the U.S every 14.6 seconds according to the Uniform Crime Reporting Program Crime Clock.
- Burglary accounted for 21.2% of the estimated number of property crimes committed in 2005.
- The most common causes for fires in homes from 1992-2002, starts with number one cooking equipment, followed by heating equipment, intentional causes, open flame, electrical distribution equipment, appliances and finally smoking material.
- Kitchens are the leading area of origin for home structure fires (34%) and civilian home fire injuries (33%).
* Source: National Fire Protection Association (www.NFPA.org)
* Source: National Burg and Fire Alarm Association
* Source: FBI Uniform Crime Report
Call Brett Fallert with Secure24 (866) 776-6574 and talk to him about having an ADT Alarm system installed in your current or new home. Don't forget to mention Cofer Real Estate Inspections for an exclusive offer!